Many people like to have Neon nails on their toes, particularly young
How to do neon nails. At first to use this technique, neon colors had problems with them looking transparent. But the application of a layer of white nail polish after the base layer solves this problem. It's like putting a primer on the walls before painting.
Although the design of this set of toenails neon seems difficult, it is actually quite simple when broken down into steps.
1. Nails are prepared and the base layer is applied to all 10 nails and let dry.
2. Apply white nail polish. Make sure this layer to dry completely.
3. Start with any color you like neon and small patches of color are applied to each nail.
4. Repeat this step for each one until all white is covered. This example has been used neon pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
5. Use a brush with black stripes to put side by side on each nail, putting more pressure on the outer edges and leave as they reach the center of the nail stripes.
6. After ensuring that all the nails are dry, apply a topcoat.